- With so many students accessing the internet, Xfinity now has public hotspots. Students or an individual can go to: http://wifi.xfinity.com/#find-a-hotspot Then type in your zip code to find the closest hotspot. The site also has instructions for linking into the hotspot. You can also use the Xfinity app for your phone.
- Grizzly Family Resources Letter
- Check out this website with TONS of free material to help out with stress relief
- 9th grade students, are you needing help with Secondary Math 1? You can sign up for tutoring. Here are the instructions.
- We miss you Grizzlies! If you need us, we are available to talk via email, phone, or Google Hangouts. Our office hours are M-F, 8:30AM-12:00PM. Please don't hesitate to reach out!
- PARENTS! Are you feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, need help, or have any questions on how to best support your kids during this time? Rocky Mountain Junior High counselors and Rocky’s mental health therapist are going to be doing a Google Video Hangout for parents to join every Wednesday from 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM.
We would love to see you there! To join the group, please click on the following link: https://meet.google.com/xne-gkct-gix
- Parents and students, make sure you download the SafeUT app on your phone. If you do not have a phone, you can submit an online tip here. Learn more about it here.